Sunday, May 4, 2008

My apologies

for that last post. It's late, and I'm desperately trying to build something, anything that's interesting and not hopelessly cheesy. Somehow, in real life, I manage to walk the charming and ironic dweeb line quite well, but this business with a script and an agenda and things to say... I feel like a great writer while I'm doing this video stuff because I have zero talent for this and, as I'm working on my Experimental Forms final as well, it seems a lot easier. At least if the writing sucks, I don't have to stand in front of the class and present it!

In other news, I'm watching a VH1 special with Radiohead--"From the Basement" or something. My wife just surprised me with tickets to see them at the Nissan Pavilion. Perhaps I can do my best Thom Yorke in split screen? Sigh.

Love my wife. I do.

No comments: